Exhibition and Support Programme
- Commercial Exhibition
- New!Advertising opportunities
Companies forum/Call open!
- Networking Opportunities
- Confirmed exhibitors 2016
- Past editions exhibitors
Venice 2016 Symposium
The production of energy from alternative sources and its impact on climate change are among the main strategic tools implicated in the sustainable development of our society. Numerous types of biomass and wastes contribute towards the production of energy and reduction in the use of fossil fuels by means of biological, chemical and thermal processes. Existing biomass and waste to energy technologies are currently undergoing rapid development. Despite growing interest in the use of these technologies, in many countries their implementation remains limited.
The aim of the Venice 2016 Symposium is to focus on the advances made in the application of technologies for energy recovery from biomass and waste and to encourage discussion in these fields. The previous edition of the Symposium, held in 2014, was attended by over 500 scientists and operators from approximately 54 different countries.
The sixth edition of the Symposium will feature:
- Three days of scientific presentations
- One day of guided technical tours at biochemical and thermochemical plants
- Six parallel oral sessions, poster sessions and an exhibition by companies working in the field
- Expected attendance of over 600 delegates from tens of different countries worldwide
with the scientific support of:
University of Padova
University of Hokkaido
University of Queensland
University of Rostock
University of Trento
Hamburg University of Technology
Venice International University