VENICE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
Get instant access to more than 300 papers > Proceedings are now available for purchase on a USB drive. All papers submitted to the conference are included. Order your copy >
Venice 2016 photo gallery
NOW AVAILABLE! > See pictures from the Sixth International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste! Read more >
Registration fees are outlined below. IWWG members are entitled to a further 10% discount on all entrance fees.
|Presenting authors (1)||€ 700 + VAT 22%*|
|Participants - Very Early Bird (until 28/04/2016) (2)||€ 700 + VAT 22%*|
|Participants - Early Bird (until 31/08/2016) (2)||€ 800 + VAT 22%*|
|Participants - Regular Fee (2)||€ 900 + VAT 22%*|
|Members of International Advisory Board||€ 700 + VAT 22%*|
|Students (3)||€ 400 + VAT 22%*|
|Low Income Countries (4)||€ 300 + VAT 22%*|
|Lower Middle Income Countries (4)||€ 450 + VAT 22%*|
|Upper Middle Income Countries (4)||€ 600 + VAT 22%*|
* VAT Exemption - Esenzione IVA
EU companies that registered their VAT number on the internationally recognized electronic system of VAT data exchange (VIES) are exempt from Italian VAT on conference fee
Il pagamento delle quote d’iscrizione in regime di esenzione IVA è consentito, come previsto della Legge 537/93 art.14 co.10, solo ed esclusivamente agli enti pubblici, per la partecipazione del proprio personale in carica, finalizzata all’aggiornamento e riqualificazione professionale; ai sensi dell’art. 10 del DPR 633/72.
(1) Presenting authors of accepted papers - one author per paper. Payment is strictly due within 15 days after receipt of abstract acceptance notification
(2) Includes co-authors of accepted papers
(3) Proof of student status must be provided
(4) Applicable only to delegates residing in the Countries classified as low- and middle-income by The World Bank. Please check the classification of your country in the relevant list.
Discounts will be applied to group bookings of delegates from the same organisation/institution according to the scheme below:
- 3-4 participants: 10%
- 5-7 participants: 15%
- 8-10 participants: 20%
Group booking discounts are not cumulative with other reductions.
If you wish to make a reservation please contact email@example.com
- Participation in Symposium sessions
- Symposium proceedings
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks
- Light working lunches
- Wi-fi access
All fees should be paid either by:
- online credit card payment - Mastercard and Visa only
- bank money transfer made out to:
Unicredit Bank, Piazza Cavour, Padova, Italy
Please ensure that all payments made by bank transfer are NET of bank charges and commission fees. Please mark all payments "Venice 2016", and make sure that the registrant’s name is clearly indicated as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed.
Conference delegates must have registered and paid the required registration fees before requesting an official letter of invitation for visa purposes. Requests for official letters should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly recommend to plan visa application well in advance.
Entrance fee will NOT be refunded in the following cases:
- if the paper is withdrawn
- if the author cannot present the paper at the Conference (the author will nevertheless be able to appoint a substitute to present his/her paper at any time at no extra cost by notifying the Organising Secretariat)
Eurowaste Srl will reimburse registration fees already paid if written request or cancellation is submitted. Reimbursement will be as follows:
- 80% before 16 September 2016
- 50% before 7 October 2016