Entrance feesRegistration fees are outlined below. Please note that IWWG and GITISA members are entitled to a further € 50 discount on ALL entrance fees.
|Presenting authors (1)
||€ 700 + VAT 22%|
| Participants - Very Early Bird (until 31/03/2014) (2)
||€ 700 + VAT 22%
|Participants - Early Bird (until 31/08/2014) (2)||€ 800 + VAT 22%
|Participants - Regular Fee (2)||€ 900 + VAT 22%
|Members of International Advisory Board||€ 700 + VAT 22%
|Students (3)||€ 500 + VAT 22%
|Low Income Countries (4)
||€ 300 + VAT 22%
|Lower Middle Income Countries (4)
||€ 450 + VAT 22%
|Upper Middle Income Countries (4)
||€ 600 + VAT 22%|
Please note that, in accordance with Italian law, all participants, irrespective of their country of origin, are required to pay 22% VAT on entrance fees.
(2) Includes co-authors of accepted papers
(3) Proof of student status must be provided
(4) Applicable only to delegates residing in the Countries classified as low- and middle-income by The World Bank. Please check the classification of your country in the relevant list.
Discounts for each category are not cumulative and the lowest fee will be applied.
Registration fees include:
- Participation in Symposium sessions
- Symposium proceedings
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks
- Light working lunches
- Wi-fi access
- online credit card payment - Mastercard and Visa only
- bank money transfer made out to:
Unicredit Bank, Piazza Cavour, Padova, Italy
Please ensure that all payments made by bank transfer are NET of bank charges and commission fees. Please mark all payments "Venice 2014", and make sure that the registrant’s name is clearly indicated as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed. Proof of payment should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +39.049.8726987.
Entrance fee will NOT be refunded in the following cases:
- if the paper is withdrawn
- if the author cannot present the paper at the Conference (the author will nevertheless be able to appoint a substitute to present his/her paper at any time at no extra cost by notifying the Organising Secretariat)
Eurowaste Srl will reimburse registration fees already paid if written request or cancellation is submitted. Reimbursement will be as follows:
- 80% before 20 September 2014
- 50% before 10 October 2014